Nine Zero Lacquer Halloween 2016

Hey guys! So I've been wanting to publish blog posts more often and I figured once a week sounded doable for me. From here on out, there shall be new blog posts up every Sunday! Here's hoping I manage to stick to this schedule, but I think I'll be able to manage. Anyways, today I have an exciting collection for you! I've swatched Nine Zero Lacquer's Halloween 2016 Collection. If you want to see these polishes and know what I think about them, keep on reading!!



Nine Zero Lacquer is an indie brand by the lovely Jessface90. As a fan of her's, it was only natural for me to eventually try her brand and, I must say, I'm impressed. With that being said, on to the swatches!

First up we have, Tricks No Treats - my personal favorite from this collection! The white crelly base is fresh and stark against the bright orange, green, and purple metallic shredded glitter scattered within. Here I have three coats plus one coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat.

Tricks No Treats

Tricks No Treats - Close Up
Next is Jack-o-Lantern Juice. This is an orange crelly with black shredded glitter. The formula for this one was smooth and easy to apply. As with all of these polishes, it builds to opacity quite easily. Here I have three coats plus top coat.

Jack-o-Lantern Juice
Jack-o-Lantern Juice - Close Up
The third polish from this collection is Cauldron Fire. This is a black jelly base with orange holographic glitter. This one is gorgeous on the nail! It's sheer on the first coat, but builds up easily. Here I have three coats plus top coat. 


Cauldron Fire
Cauldron Fire - Close Up
Next up is Black Cat Optional. This polish is a silver holographic micro glitter with black, orange, and white circle glitters. This one is seriously sparkly! I did get some uneven coverage with this one, but it's so sparkly and shiny that it kind of distracts you from those spots. Here I have three coats plus top coat. 


Black Cat Optional
Black Cat Optional - Close Up
Next is The Witching Hour which is a black holographic glitter mixed with purple, orange, and green glitters. I used the UNT Peel Off base coat with this one and I'd recommend you do the same. This is an intense glitter polish. As with the last one, I had some uneven spots, but you really can't tell unless you're a perfectionist...which I am not! Here I have three coats plus top coat. 


The Witching Hour 
The Witching Hour - Close Up
Last, but not least, is Spooky Lights. This is a silver holographic base with black, purple, orange, and green glitters mixed within. Coverage and consistency were perfect with this polish. Here I have three coats plus top coat. 


Spooky Lights
Spooky Lights - Close Up

Nine Zero Lacquer Halloween 2016 Collection is currently available online at ninezerolacquer.com. You can purchase the entire collection for $54 or individually with prices ranging from $9 to $11.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Love Polish || Swatches

Favorite Bloggers

Current Reads