Favorite Bloggers

Hey guys! For today's post, I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite nail polish bloggers that I've discovered over the years. This set of girls have clearly built up a strong following of their own, but they deserve the shout outs nonetheless. They inspire people on a daily basis and there's something beautiful and magical about that!! (Plus, hard work and dedication always deserves recognition, amirite?) So, keep on reading to find out just who these special ladies are!


1. Mary from aLoveTart  


Mary was the first ever YouTuber that I ever stumbled upon almost five years ago. I specifically searched on Google "how to paint nails correctly" because I was tired of biting my nails and I figured learning how to paint them properly would be a step on the road to recovery. Her How to: The Perfect Salon Manicure video was the first one to pop up and it literally changed my life. I also watched her How to: Remove Nail Polish From Your Cuticles video. Afterwards, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and spent roughly $70 on my first little pile of polish. All China Glaze. All still in my stash today. 

She's a sweetheart. She has beautiful nails. And I thought she was worth a mention even though she's not technically a blogger.  

2. Jen from The PolishAholic


If you're at all familiar with the nail blogging community, you know of The PolishAholic. This was probably one of the first proper blogs I came across when I first started on this crazy nail polish driven journey. I was mesmerized by all her swatch posts and I was pleasantly surprised to read that she also used to bite her nails and used nail polish as her rehab. I think her reviews are spot on and I've depended on them countless times before making any purchases, especially when it came down to my first indies.  

3. Sarah from Chalkboard Nails


Another blogger that most people are familiar with, Chalkboard Nails, roped me in with all of her absolutely FANTASTIC nail art. Sarah deserves the highest praise for her works of art. I've been inspired by her designs, but sadly I lack the skills to recreate them myself. And that's okay! I still quite enjoy reading her blog and you'd be surprise that you can still pick up a thing or two from reading her posts.

4. Sammy from The Nailasaurus
 


More jaw dropping nail art from this blogger. To be completely honest, I was first drawn to this blog because of the name. I mean, it is pretty awesome. But in all seriousness, The Nailasaurus offers a good mix between simple and complex nail art, with collection/product reviews thrown in as well. She has a good range of tutorials to choose from, all of which are thorough and easy to follow. She was also voted Best UK Nail Blogger 2016!! 

5. jessFACE90


Another YouTuber, but again, she's worth the mention. This woman is a swatching machine!! And I've been binge watching her channel for the past week. I cannot get sick of her. She has the sweetest personality, great reviews, in-depth tutorials, and SO. MUCH. KNOWLEDGE. This girl knows what she's talking about. We also share a mutual love for textured polish, yesssss. You can find her channel here.

6. Crystal from lovefreshpaint

[no picture for Crystal since that might be creepy? I'm not sure]

Lastly, I would like to mention Crystal!! I stumbled across her Instagram and blog, lovefreshpaint, only a few months ago, but she's the sweetest and friendliest person, you can't help but love her! She does fantastic manicures and her nails are gorgeous. On her blog she posts about her manicures, comparisons of different polishes, most recent being Essie Blossom Dandy and Essie Mint Candy Apply, both blue and green formulas, and product reviews. Her posts are captivating and leave you wanting more! And, fun fact, she actually gave me the push I needed to start up this blog in the first place. So thank you Crystal!!

Who are some of your favorite bloggers/YouTubers? What do you think of my list?



Comments

  1. Aaaah, you are so sweet! Thank you for the shout out, I feel honored to be mentioned next to these other fabulous ladies! Keep up the good work, your blog is coming right along!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Live Love Polish || Swatches

Current Reads