NOTD: Elevation Polish The Sea Was Red

Hi everyone! Today I have for you a quick NOTD post sharing with you this amazing indie polish I've been sporting on my nails for the past couple of days. If you want to bask in the jaw dropping awesomeness of this nail polish with me and see what I think of it, keep on reading!!


Elevation Polish The Sea Was Red, Indoor Lighting


Elevation Polish The Sea was Red definitely looks like a golden holographic polish in the bottle, but once applied it takes on different tones. There's a red to orange to gold/champagne shift when you're looking at it in low lighting, but once the light (artificial or sunlight) hits the surface of your nails, all the holographic goodness comes into play. It is strong. And I love it.


Indoor Lighting, Label

Holographic polishes are probably one of my favorite finishes just because they can be so beautiful and in-your-face. They're usually easy to apply, quick drying, and aren't a mess to take off like shimmers and glitters are. This polish in particular was opaque in two coats, but I added a third for good measure (it absolutely wasn't necessary, but I thought I would note that it was not thick on the nail at all). I topped it with Glisten & Glow's H.K. Girl Fast Drying & Super Shiny Clear Top Coat. It intensified the holo and added that amazing shine. 


Direct Sunlight


All in all, I genuinely enjoyed this mani and I didn't expect anything less. I do have two other purple holos from this brand that I've tried in the past and I was equally impressed with them then. I can't wait to try more from them in the future!!



Elevation Polish is available on their website:
http://elevationpolish.bigcartel.com/category/all-products



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Love Polish || Swatches

Favorite Bloggers

Current Reads